SDL WorldServer is a web based application that provides essential translation management functions including:
- advanced linguistic technology
- process automation
- content integration
- business management services
- flexible customization
RS Components discuss their use of SDL's translation management systems.
- Centralize all linguistic assets including translation memories, terminology and project settings so that every translation can benefit from translation re-use to reduce costs and speed up delivery.
- Automate many costly and time consuming manual activities, eliminate delays in translated content availability and improves translation quality as well as increasing efficiency.
- Collaboration between systems and people are essential for a streamlined translation process. Clients access the system through an easy and secure web portal over the internet. Users such as project managers and translators interact through an intuitive web-based user interface. By being aligned with SDL Trados Studio, SDL WorldServer provides consistent analysis and reporting of translation projects for localization managers, project managers and reviewers.
Contact us for more information on SDL WorldServer