Studio GroupShare 2015 is a server-based solution to centralize and share translation assets, such as translation memories, termbases and project files.
Studio GroupShare helps facilitate workflows between project managers, translators, reviewers and clients using the web or your own secure cloud.
Watch the three-minute introductory video.
- Enable your translators to focus on translating rather than file handling
- Minimizing project administration overhead, eliminate miscommunication and avoid time-consuming errors and oversights
- Improve consistency and quality through centralized terminology
- Support the splitting of jobs across distributed locations and work 24/7 across time zones
- View project status easily.
See key information at a glance in this Studio GroupShare 2015 infographic
Improve margin and increase profit by centralizing linguistic assets. Studio GroupShare enables you to:
- To track each resource and reduce the project overheads by assigning tasks with automatic notification
- Access information, such as project information, translation memoriesandtermbases in real-time so that the latest updates are available immediately
- Eliminate costly mistakes, such as working on the wrong file, reduce the time taken in search and document retrieval and automate version control.
Studio GroupShare enables controlled access to your translation assets and protection of your client’s intellectual property.
- Implement access rights at different levels and allocate them to individual resources wherever they are located
- Protect against loss of assets due to computer failure or information leak using secure data transfer protocols
- Manage security and data protection across complex workflows.
Achieve consistent quality across all your jobs by ensuring that the correct translation memories and client terminology has been distributed and applied. Studio GroupShare provides the capability to:
- Centralize and share not only linguistic assets and files, but also the project settings and associated quality assurance rules
- Project managers can feel confident of adherence to quality measures across all resources
- Implement server-solution to drive quality initiatives and enforce consistent processes to ensure you keep your customers satisfied.
For more information download the Studio GroupShare 2015 product brief