Do you spend a lot of time researching the accepted vocabulary to use? Do you find the quality of your translation is impacted by inconsistent product or brand terminology? Do you often notice discrepancies in critical words and phrases?
SDL MultiTerm is SDL's terminology management tool used worldwide by content owners, project managers, reviewers and translators to ensure consistency in terminology across all content types and languages. It can be used as a standalone desktop tool to create terminology databases and glossaries or with SDL Trados Studio to improve overall translation quality and efficiency.
Read the SDL MultiTerm product brief for more details
- Integrate with SDL Trados Studio and boost efficiency by applying powerful search
capabilities and terminology tools
- Store unlimited number of terms in unlimited languages to enable you to manage
the terminology for any translation project, no matter what size.
- Quickly and easily identify the correct term to use in the correct context with searchable term dictionaries and glossaries. Check the meaning or translation of a word in real time as you translate
- Customize your termbase to your needs, adding descriptive fields and references to provide more information about the term thereby saving on research time
- Insert digital media files such as images, sounds or video and hyperlinks to URLs and other terms to give an extra dimension to your termbase.
- MultiTerm’s integration with authoring tools means that the source content is ready for you to translate with consistent terminology
- Import and export terms from different technology environments, such as Microsoft® Excel, as well as other terminology formats such as the XML standard formats of TBX (TermBase eXchange) and OLIF means that you can easily share and work with existing terminology data.
- MultiTerm 2015 brings a new project feature 'Settings Template' offering the capability to save and restore different terminology management settings, for example languages and different filters for a particular termbase that can be shared
- Support of additional languages in line with Windows 8.1/10
- This newly enhanced version of the terminology software has a refreshed look with flat icons and allows customization of your ribbon for improved efficiency while you're translating.