GroupShare 2017 is a server-based solution to centralize and share translation assets, such as translation memories, termbases and project files.
GroupShare 2017 helps facilitate workflows between project managers, translators, reviewers and clients using the web or your own secure cloud.
Watch the three-minute introductory video.
- Enable your translators to focus on translating rather than file handling
- Minimize project administration, eliminate miscommunication and avoid time-consuming errors and oversights
- Manage translation projects on any device, any place, any time
- Improve consistency and quality through centralized terminology
- Support the splitting of jobs across distributed locations and work 24/7 across time zones
- Build powerful integrations and add custom functionality
- View project status easily using the project management dashboard.
See key information at a glance in this GroupShare 2017 infographic
Improve margin and increase profit by centralizing linguistic assets. GroupShare 2017 enables you to:
- Track resources and reduce overheads by assigning tasks with automatic notification
- See project information updates in real time such as, translation memories and termbases
- Define due dates for files and whole projects, making it easier for translators and reviewers to plan their work
- Eliminate costly mistakes, such as working on the wrong file or version.
GroupShare 2017 enables controlled access to your translation assets and protection of your client’s intellectual property.
- The Dynamic Resource Access feature automatically gives users access to the appropriate project and its related assets, access is then revoked on completion
- Implement access rights at different levels and allocate them to individual resources wherever they are located
- Protect against loss of assets due to computer failure or information leak using secure data transfer protocols
- Manage security and data protection across complex workflows.
Achieve consistent quality across all your jobs by ensuring that the correct translation memories and client terminology has been distributed and applied. SDL Trados GroupShare provides the capability to:
- Centralize and share not only linguistic assets and files, but also the project settings and associated quality assurance rules
- Project managers can feel confident of adherence to quality measures across all resources
- Implement server-solution to drive quality initiatives and enforce consistent processes to ensure you keep your customers satisfied.
For more information download the GroupShare 2017 product brief